The undergraduate program is designed to teach the foundational concepts of finance. Students will demonstrate the ability to solve problems in finance using basic and intermediate concepts as well as the ability to integrate those concepts to solve advanced problems. Concentrations are offered in Financial Analyst, and Financial Planning.
Student Learning Outcomes
College of Business Administration
Bachelor of Science in Finance
- Understand basic concepts in finance.
- Demonstrate the ability to solve problems in finance using basic and intermediate concepts.
- Demonstrate the ability to integrate and extend basic and intermediate finance concepts to solve advanced problems.
- Develop and present a cohesive oral presentation based on resolution of a business problem (Oral Communication).
- Develop a well-organized, written exposition of a business problem analysis and solution (Written Communication).
- Demonstrate the knowledge of core business concepts taught in Accounting, Finance, Management, Marketing, Economics, Quantitative Analysis, and Legal Environment courses (Business Knowledge).
- Demonstrate the effective use of workplace technology (Understanding Technology).
The degree requirements for finance give an overall view of courses required to complete the degree program.
湖北快3怎么做代理The department offers the following concentrations
This concentration is designed for students interested in becoming a Certified Financial Planner (CFP). A CFP manages all aspects of the financial planning process.
This concentration is for students interested in earning the right to use the Chartered Financial Analyst designation or becoming a CFA charterholder. CFA is a designation offered by the CFA institute. The CFA program focuses on institutional portfolio management and investments analysis.
- Printable Degree Requirements
- Four Year Plan of Study
- Honors in Finance