湖北快3怎么做代理The Department of Marketing and Management offers a Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing, preparing students for careers in both the private and public sectors as well as graduate programs in business and marketing. The degree program provides students with a thorough study in marketing with an emphasis on the development of skills in a variety of marketing areas study such as consumer behavior, strategy, and research.
Student Learning Outcomes
College of Business Administration
Bachelor of Science in Marketing
- Marketing graduates will understand and communicate basic marketing concepts and the role of marketing within organizations and in the marketplace. Particular emphasis is placed on concepts related to the 4 Ps (product, price, place, and promotion) and target markets.
- Marketing graduates will possess the knowledge to define and implement ethical standards and policies of social responsibility that will create enduring relationships between firms and their clients and work to the general benefit of society as a whole.
- Marketing graduates will understand the global nature of marketing and demonstrate mastery of appropriate measures to operate effectively in international settings.
- Marketing graduates will be able to use the marketing research process to define a problem/opportunity, design the research project, collect data, and analyze data for the purpose of making appropriate and actionable marketing decisions.
- Marketing graduates will be able to apply theories and principles of consumer behavior to marketing decision-making.
- Marketing graduates will synthesize information in the internal and external environment for marketing decision-making and formulate a marketing plan that aligns forces in the external environment with the core competencies of the firm.
- Marketing graduates will demonstrate active management of a marketing strategy in a competitive environment.
Degree RequirementsThe degree requirements for marketing is an overview of courses required to complete the degree program.
湖北快3怎么做代理The concentration in sales requires the completion of Marketing 3515, 3530, 3580 and 4585 (Marketing Internship). View the program's degree requirements for more details.
Minor in Marketing
The department offers a minor in marketing. See what courses are available to complete a minor in marketing.