Undergraduate Civil Engineering
Civil Engineering (B.S.)
湖北快3怎么做代理The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering offers a four-year program leading to the Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Civil Engineering degree.
Educational Objectives of the Civil Engineering Program
The Civil Engineering Program Educational Objectives can be summarized as follows. Graduates of the Civil Engineering Program at the University of New Orleans, within a few years after graduation:
- Will meet or exceed the expectations of the employers of program graduates.
- Will attain professional advancement.
- Will serve the needs of society by working and assuming leadership roles in the related fields of civil engineering.
Student Learning Outcomes
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
Students upon securing a degree in Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering will have the following abilities:
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- An ability to conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs.
- An ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global and social context.
- A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- A knowledge of contemporary issues
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
New or potential CEE undergraduate students should review the College of Engineering's information for engineering freshmen, which includes an important link to the University catalog. The admission process to our bachelor's program is managed by the UNO Office of Admissions.
湖北快3怎么做代理The degree requirements for civil engineering is an overview of courses required to complete the degree program.
Enrollment and Graduation Data
The following table summarizes enrollment and graduation data for the BSc Civil Engineering program for the past 4 years. More detailed numbers can be obtained from UNO's Institutional Research and Data Management (IRDM) website.
|Academic Year||Fall Enrollment||# of B.Sc. Degrees Awarded|